Welcome to Dreams Inspire Us to Create!

I believe that our hopes and dreams inspire our creativity. If you can visualize what you want to create, you can do it! I hope this becomes a place to explore and share as well as to inspire all who visit to create something special.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Large space problems

Tonight I finally figured out how to remove this huge empty space between my Blog description and the posts. Now all I have to figure out is how to change the color of that one patch of font that isn't the same color of the rest! Hope it doesn't take as long as I have other things to do such as finishing the rest of my Valentine's Day cards which are now cut and just need to be assembled. The one thing I did tonight also was visit an awesome website, Cricut Your Classroom. Lots of fabulous ideas for classroom as well as some awesome cards. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment