Welcome to Dreams Inspire Us to Create!

I believe that our hopes and dreams inspire our creativity. If you can visualize what you want to create, you can do it! I hope this becomes a place to explore and share as well as to inspire all who visit to create something special.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Pink Stamper Blog Hop Challenge

I wanted to share a picture of a card I did for the Pink Stanper Blog Hop Challenge.  The challenge was to make a card, scrapbook page or something fun with My Pink Stamper Stamps or the color pink.  As I don't as yet have any My Pink Stamper Stamps, I chose to go with a card using pink. 
This card was inspired from a card I saw designed by Kandis Smith.  I made a few changes to reflect my tastes but overall it is very similar.  I used paper from the Anna Griffin Isabelle Collection, Bazill and K & Company Speciality Paper.  I used the Wedding Cartridge to cut out the hearts (both the scalloped and the scrolled).  The flowers were cut from the Doodlecharms cartridge (I think, I need to write these things down when I do them)  I added Glossy Accents to the flowers and a small pearl to finish them off.  I also added pearls to the scrolled heart to add interest.  The ribbon came from my stash and probably was bought from Michael's.  I made a cut file for my gypsy and cut out with my Expression.  Thanks for looking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment