Welcome to Dreams Inspire Us to Create!

I believe that our hopes and dreams inspire our creativity. If you can visualize what you want to create, you can do it! I hope this becomes a place to explore and share as well as to inspire all who visit to create something special.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sweet Baby Girl Card

I was busy this weekend with the Pink Stamper Blog Hop Challenge!  It did inspire me to make another card.  I have two baby girls being born this spring.  One will be my granddaughter and the other is a family friend's daughter.  I decided I needed to start making the cards now rather than later.  Here's a picture of the first one.
I saw a card designed by Sherry Wright in a magazine and thought it was fairly easy and quick.  Other than the color for the carriage and adding "Sweet " and "Girl" the card looks the same to me.  I used my gypsy to prepare the cut using Storybook and Stretch your Imagination.  I can't remember which cartridge I used for the "Sweet" and "Girl".  I welded the words and cut out blackouts using the hide feature on the gypsy.  Paper was from the Anna Griffin Isobelle Collection, Bazil and K & Company Specialty Paper. Ribbon, pearls and glitter glue came from my stash.  Every cut is from cricut including the card base.  I stamped "Congratulations! inside.  I plan on making a gift bag or box to match.  I will post that when I am done them.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment