Welcome to Dreams Inspire Us to Create!

I believe that our hopes and dreams inspire our creativity. If you can visualize what you want to create, you can do it! I hope this becomes a place to explore and share as well as to inspire all who visit to create something special.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekly Challenge #18



Well, I have had a very busy week. I have also been sick so didn't get on here to update at all this week. The Cricut Blog Weekly Challenge #18 is to make something with the cartridge(s) that came with your Expression, Create, Imagine or Gypsy. I decided to make this card using the cartridges, Accent Essentials, Pink Journey, and Plantin Schoolbook which came with my Expression. The card base and second layer on front is cut from Plantin School Book, the first layer on front is a mat cut by hand in black. The little frame inside is cut from Accent Essentials and the scalloped ovals are from Pink Journey. Paper is by SEI, card expression is a rub on from MS. I added some jewels and stickles to make the card sparkle. The black mat is the only cut not made by my Expression. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment