Welcome to Dreams Inspire Us to Create!

I believe that our hopes and dreams inspire our creativity. If you can visualize what you want to create, you can do it! I hope this becomes a place to explore and share as well as to inspire all who visit to create something special.

Monday, February 21, 2011

A Busy Month

Wow! What a busy month this has been! At school we have a Nursery Rhyme theme and of course that means using my Cricut to make classroom decorations and visuals for our little ones. Here are a few of my new works of art thanks to Cricut!




I cut each item out the number of times to match the number of colors needed as this cartridge doesn't have the layers that I wanted. I cut each figure to a height of twelve inches. I made a gypsy cut file if anyone is interested in having it, leave a comment with your email and I will send it to you.
Next to come is Humpty Dumpty and Jack and Jill. Hope to get these done and posted early this week.

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute. I just ordered that cart with my rewards points...look forward to playing with it. I just became your first follower!

    Tanya - nonnascraftcorner

    ReplyDelete