Welcome to Dreams Inspire Us to Create!

I believe that our hopes and dreams inspire our creativity. If you can visualize what you want to create, you can do it! I hope this becomes a place to explore and share as well as to inspire all who visit to create something special.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

More Nursery Rhymes

Well I finally finished Jack and Jill as well as humpty dumpty. I wasn't that happy with my dish and the spoon so redid them. I am much happier with them now.

Tomorrow I will laminate and they go up in the classroom. Here are the pictures. Hope you like them. Let me know, leave a comment!


3 comments:

  1. Love the new dish and spoon. These are really going to look great in your classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in the challenge! Super project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome. They turned out really great.

    ReplyDelete