Welcome to Dreams Inspire Us to Create!

I believe that our hopes and dreams inspire our creativity. If you can visualize what you want to create, you can do it! I hope this becomes a place to explore and share as well as to inspire all who visit to create something special.

Monday, February 21, 2011

A New Look!

Thanks to some great advice I have revamped my blog. I think it is less cluttered and actually I like it better. The funny thing is that the background I have now is the one that I had originally started with. Funny how you can get carried away with changing things until you don't know where you started. lol Anyway let me know if I should change anything else to make it more readable. I'll be back to add more pictures hopefully this week of the other Nursery Rhymes I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment